The trade in technology service is the trade in customised plant and machinery: trialling, creating prototypes, intuiting and exploring the potential of technological innovation in the field of industrial automation, from the starting point of MC’s expertise and the customer’s needs.
MC Engineering & Consulting’s aim is to allow customers to use strategies, technologies and methods to support various manufacturing difficulties by drawing on new ideas and projects conceived and developed specifically for them.
MC responds to the concept of innovation by creating new opportunities in terms of ideas, tools and services and by bringing together necessity and professionalism. These are ‘niche’ technologies which bring together the product – alternators or machinery for metal processing – with the needs of individual customers and specific projects. Technical customisation of products is carried out on the basis of the customer’s needs. This allows the firm to possess advanced technologies, which increase its prestige and competitiveness.
In past years, MC Engineering and Consulting has developed projects in the Russian Federation and Ukraine, supplying plant and machinery:
- For the energy sector (transformers, motors and electric generators).
- For aluminium casting (components for vehicles, household appliances, lighting and petrochemicals).
- For the plastics sector (technological polymers).
- For specific metal processes.
- For basic commodities (e.g. professional beauty products).